Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

Merton

What with my imminent flat purchase my uncle has very kindly offered me his old 3pc suite, so my old sofa and chair with matching poofe thing (no......) are free for anyone to collect from Redhill in Surrey!

They're green, very comfortable but not necessarily the best condition or the nicest things to look at (I always had a throw over them), so probably would suit a student type needing some furniture. Anyone who can collect them is welcome to them!

I'll try to find some pics somewhere.

EDIT: Withdrawn sadly due to an almighty cock up :)

Edited by Merton

[quote name='TimmyC' post='66569' date='Sep 27 2007, 06:54 PM']Easiest way to get rid of it - eBay

People will pay you to take away your junk![/quote]
Aye, I'm thinking about a starting bid of 99p to see where we get. No hurry tho, I may leave it until I've moved in and can actually get to them (they're stuck at the back of my storage room at the mo.....)

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Merton' post='66852' date='Sep 28 2007, 11:36 AM']Aye, I'm thinking about a starting bid of 99p to see where we get. No hurry tho, I may leave it until I've moved in and can actually get to them (they're stuck at the back of my storage room at the mo.....)[/quote]

im a student in guildford, any chance you can deliver for petrol? none of my housemates drive :)

[quote name='mr.sibs' post='96298' date='Nov 29 2007, 07:23 PM']im a student in guildford, any chance you can deliver for petrol? none of my housemates drive :huh:[/quote]
Would love to say yes but they wouldn't fit in my car even one at a time :huh:
Also, slightly more confusing is the lack of replacements, which were due this weekend but have been delayed til January. So it's all a bit of a pisser at the mo hence why I haven't bumped for ages :)
Sorry dude, will keep you posted tho!