Why become a member? ×

Pearl Chorus and Flanger

joegarcia

[b]Blackstar HT Dual[/b]

(Google image)

Two channel valve distortion pedal. In good condition with box, PSU and manual.
Great pedal with lots of warm valvey overdrive and distortion. You can set up separate overdrive and distortion channels with separate gain and volume controls. Great on both guitar and bass.

£115 plus postage
[b]NOW £110[/b]
[b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Pearl CH-02 Chorus[/b]

(Google image)

Really really nice chorus with depth, mix, speed and tone controls.

£35 plus postage

[b]Pearl FG-01 Flanger[/b]

(Google image)

Great flanger with Manual, Feedback, Depth and Speed controls.

£35 plus postage

Might also be selling a Boss DD7 delay too. Not sure yet though.

Interested in trades for a Sansamp, DI/preamp pedals, good bass distortion pedals, Boss RE-20 Space Echo or analogue delays.

Edited by joegarcia

I've just tried out the blackstar in bonners thorough a trace elliot (hate em things, but the clean sounded ok). This thing is AMAZING! I don't have the money for one (too much self control saving for a mac). But for everyone else- get it! It sounds just like an OD should IMO. I've just sold my old ODB-3 and I think that this is miles ahead from it. The bass doesn't loose out at all, and you get from that lovely warm slight tube OD right up to a really heavy OD that is brinking on distortion? Anyway I love it!

Thanks for the kind words, it is indeed a great pedal. I just don't need it as I seem to have valve amps coming out my ears at the moment (quite a nasty condition really).

Haven't tried any guitar forums yet, wouldn't know where to start really. Off on tour next week, will just stick it on Ebay if it hasn't sold when I get back. They seem to consistently fetch about £120 on there.

• 3 weeks later...