Why become a member? ×

status s2 headless one of a kind colour/finish combo...

al embic

[quote name='lozbass' post='633246' date='Oct 22 2009, 10:44 AM']Just a bump - I was playing my (old) Status Series II last night - these are stunning instruments! I'm very tempted![/quote]

where abouts rya loz...maybe if you saw her in the flesh it might help to make up your mind?

[quote name='al embic' post='634468' date='Oct 23 2009, 02:23 PM']where abouts rya loz...maybe if you saw her in the flesh it might help to make up your mind?[/quote]
I'm sure it would, that's why I'm staying away!

In central Manchester - dangerously close...

[quote name='al embic' post='636302' date='Oct 25 2009, 05:24 PM']dangerously close indeed...i was in the city centre earlier today!![/quote]

back in the centre on thursday night.....going to a gig at band on the wall...just in case you wanted a look at it..lol

[quote name='al embic' post='638138' date='Oct 27 2009, 04:34 PM']back in the centre on thursday night.....going to a gig at band on the wall...just in case you wanted a look at it..lol[/quote]
Fortunately, I'm at another event - around the corner - on Thursday (it could save me some money)

On OTPJ's comment on longevity, my Series II is almost 25 years old and was gigged very hard for years. I looked after it and it still looks amazing - the finish on these things is superb

[quote name='robocorpse' post='638616' date='Oct 27 2009, 11:18 PM']If it wasnt so minty I might have looked, but I need a totally hammered one because its gonna get gigged, hard![/quote]

i'll happily knock it around a bit once you've payed the dosh...lol.....reckon a hammer and a belt sander will do the trick!!

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='638632' date='Oct 27 2009, 11:31 PM']No matter how hard these basses are gigged, if you look after them, they'll still look great in twenty years' time![/quote]

MB1. :)
+Seven and Twelvety!

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='648008' date='Nov 7 2009, 12:30 PM']I'm so tempted to head up the M65 and try this... ^_^

What are those pups? - they look like EMGs[/quote]

there status' own....more than welcome to pop over for a plonk on it...just let me know and i'll fire up the ebs rig and kettle.