Why become a member? ×

SOLD ! MarkBass Traveller 15

mxm

Hi,

Owned from new c. Feb 07, great cab was originally bought for smaller gigs/rehearsals etc. Tiny and can really hold it's own onstage with mentally loud bands !

I eventually had the idea of pairing it with another 15 to create a 'mini rig from hell' with my SVT classic head - sadly never got round to actually buying a second cab (I basically missed a few on this forum !).

Optional Ferrari badge off a damaged 348 Berlinetta.

I'm looking for offers around £270 or would happily swap/px for a digital head say MarkBass Little Mark / Genz Shuttle etc etc as I'm looking at taking a few tentative steps into the class D direction !!!

Anyone ??!!!

Ta!

Edited by mxm

• 2 weeks later...

I assume from the pics that it's the old model? If so, can you let me have the weight and dimensions as I'm very interested (I just sold my new Traveller 115 which was just a little too big, so this could be just the job)
Thanks
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='617375' date='Oct 5 2009, 01:14 PM']I assume from the pics that it's the old model? If so, can you let me have the weight and dimensions as I'm very interested (I just sold my new Traveller 115 which was just a little too big, so this could be just the job)
Thanks
Chris[/quote]

Hiya,

Yes it's the older model - narrower, ie. square !

Sorry, I've not got scales that can handle this cab, but I'm under the impression that this cab has now been re-named the 'New York 151' ...

[url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=2&vedi=127"]http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua...=2&vedi=127[/url]

...I've just measured the cab and the quoted dimensions are the same and so is the tech spec - therefore I'll presume the weight is too !

Any use ??!!!!