Why become a member? ×

SOLD Trace Elliot Head and Cabinet

jim_bass

Hi this listing is for an old amp/cabinet that has been sat around unused. It is owned by my church, but as I'm the only bass player, I take my Ashdown rig.

Basically, its been well used - 2/3 times a week, but has been sat for the last 18 month unused.

The amp is a bit crackly and needs some TLC, but the cabinet seems to work fine.

Full gallery of images is here:
[url="http://gallery.me.com/james.cartwright#100078"]http://gallery.me.com/james.cartwright#100078[/url]

The head is a commando 100W amp and they were both made in the UK.

The serial number and date have both rubbed off the metal plates, but I'm sure someone will know a bit more about these.

Any reasonable offers accepted as we just need to clear some room in our PA cupboard.

Collection only from Louth, Lincolnshire as these are pretty heavy.

Edited by jim_bass

I've had quite a few PM's about this so I figured I'd just post the answer for all to see.

I was hoping for £100 for the pair as the amp is well used and definitely needs some TLC.

If you want me to split them, then I'd like £50 for each.

Not sure how this fits with other prices on here. As I didn't buy the amp/cab I don't know how old it is or how much they originally cost.

[quote name='jim_bass' post='603890' date='Sep 20 2009, 08:09 PM']I've had quite a few PM's about this so I figured I'd just post the answer for all to see.

I was hoping for £100 for the pair as the amp is well used and definitely needs some TLC.

If you want me to split them, then I'd like £50 for each.

Not sure how this fits with other prices on here. As I didn't buy the amp/cab I don't know how old it is or how much they originally cost.[/quote]
I want this.. pm'd
Jim, lemme know what you think,Im prepared to go higher than £100 if the pics are doing it justice, if I'm honest (which I am) £100 is a very good price!
lets talk!!

just spoke to MB1 :) and he is a geezzer ,coz he knows I'm looking for and amp/cab.
I do want, amp and cab, I will will snap your hand off, if you see what I mean .but would like to chat soon. dont want to "rip you off" so..
my mother-in law-is close to you and were visiting soon so....

Witterth