Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

pal1972

Have decided to definately let this one go but after trades for a good quality cab. My needs are lightweight as possible, as loud as possible. I use a MAG600 head rated at 4ohm, and i'd really prefer to only use a single cab rather than two. I do like plenty of bottom end but not shed loads, and i never slap so 'bright' isnt a requirement. just so lonag as it sounds clean and doesn't 'fart' when pushed hard. I play mainly small/medium gigs as rule with the very ocassional large venue. I do have a markbass 2x10 traveller cab that is use with this head but i do tend tofeel it doesnt give me enough low end. what have you got???? if i was to sell then £450 as a guide thanks

Edited by pal1972

If you wanted a realistic price to sell for at the current time I'd probably say around £350 to £450 depending on quality, plus if you have a hardcase you're willing to sell with you can always bump up the price by another £40/50 to cover the cost of the case.

Right bit more info..... I bought it from the bass centre in california, about 2 years ago. It came as a 'B'grade bass but when it arrived i couldnt see anytyhing wrong with it at all. After a little research i found that the reason it was 'B' grade was because it didnt have the push/pull volume pot which means it is hard wired as active rather than the active/passive it should be! dont know if this affects the value at all??? Ive never minded as i only play active basses anyway so its never been an issue to me.

Its immaculate, no major knocks scrapes etc just the very odd minor surface scratch yo'd expect from playing but to be honest ive seen brand new bassess in shops looking identical!! its the tobacco finish one which looks great and much nicer than the cherry burst version IMHO.

If i'm gonna let her go i'd say £450 plus a hard case (nice brown snake skin jobbie sahped so a perfect fit!!!)

if anyone is interested get back to me??

pic of it here: [url="http://www.starshots.co.uk/"]http://www.starshots.co.uk/[/url] cllick on the gallery llink, then got to archive page 2, look fo newcastle blues at gosforth civic hall then mojohand, from memory i'm the second phot down!!??

Edited by pal1972