Why become a member? ×

Aguilar GS 212 2x12 Cabinet

tanuki

I kept hold of this for a while to use on a series of larger gigs as a double bass cab but now i need to sell it,

Up for grabs is my Aguilar GS212, its an amazing cab but im just not using it, to make things worse our practice room is very small and its always in the way.. Thats no way for this cab to be!

I have gigged this on and off, it has survived a glastonbury with flying colours.. I replaced one of the speakers with an official aguilar replacement a while back, to be honest the old speaker is fine i think so i could include it as a spare..

Cosmetically the plastic corners are scuffed but they continue to do their job very well as the carpet and grill are in great shape, the name of my band was stencilled fantly on the underside of the cab but it is allmost faded away now.. Two of the casters arent working at the moment but could be easily replaced, as it is only the plactic "tryres" that are damaged i will look into trimming them a little so they spin again,,

the cab is the 4 ohm model and takes 600w, sounds great, nice smooth tweeter too and im not usually a fan!

I have some pics on my phone, now i just need to find the cable..

it is avalable to view in bristol or can be shipped, i have a large box another cab was sent in so will be safe.

[b]£350[/b] pickup from bristol or shipping at cost..

Edited by tanuki

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...