Why become a member? ×

zoom b2 and onerr nitrogen chorus

marcus bell

like new condition zoom b2 dont have the original box but have the 5062 box so will send in that or another box thats fits....will be securely padded...its a great little unit this and even has a built in tuner,
30 pounds?
Onerr nitrogen chorus pedal: a great copy of the boss chorus pedal, sounds truly great, i used it to achieve the chorus sound mark king had on such songs as i want eyes and hours by the window check them out. Will be posted in its original box with instructions e.t.c.
20 pounds...?

Im only selling these as i play straight into the amp these days and need the money asap for a status bass that im buying....god times are hard

let me know if your interested

marcus

x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='marcus bell' post='599787' date='Sep 16 2009, 12:04 AM']like new condition zoom b2 dont have the original box but have the 5062 box so will send in that or another box thats fits....will be securely padded...its a great little unit this and even has a built in tuner,
30 pounds?
Onerr nitrogen chorus pedal: a great copy of the boss chorus pedal, sounds truly great, i used it to achieve the chorus sound mark king had on such songs as i want eyes and hours by the window check them out. Will be posted in its original box with instructions e.t.c.
20 pounds...?

Im only selling these as i play straight into the amp these days and need the money asap for a status bass that im buying....god times are hard

let me know if your interested

marcus

x[/quote]

Hi Mate,

Is the Zoom still for sale ?

Pete

:)