Why become a member? ×

The Fez - transcription

Bilbo

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='594707' date='Sep 10 2009, 01:17 PM']My money is on Rainy but I am open to challenge. This one is harder to read but there is a lot of repetition so that helps. My chords are also probably iffy (Mat?) but I do try.... :)[/quote]

Cheers Bilbo..
But i do think Dm6 on a B bass is Bm7-5...
Sure Matt will put us right. :rolleyes:

Good one

Garry

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='594732' date='Sep 10 2009, 01:38 PM']Doh! - It a good job I don't do these for a living :)[/quote]

Out of interest are you using Sibelius?
I have been using Finale for a while, and am thinking of going over to Sibelius 6.
You can rewire straight into Cubase and run the two together, very useful.

Garry

Edited by lowdown

Yes, its Sibelius (I think its version 2 - I have had it for so long but I have never felt the need to upgrade (or had the money :)). I had another notation software before but it was a bit naff as it didn't play your charts back to you so its value was limted. I think Sibelius is marvellous and would recommend it to anyone.

Cheers Bilbo,

Another top download, Awesome!

The liner notes from the remastered edition seem to make reference to Rainey's playing on this album with no mention of Walter Becker doing any bass duties. I don't think it sounds like a Becker bass line. To be fair though he isn't bad on bass, and not too shabby on guitar either.

Thanks. More please!