Why become a member? ×

Unbranded 60s style Jazz

knicknack

I have a fiesta red unbranded Jazz for sale, this has been my main bass for a few years until the JV precision came calling!

Great Jazz sound, so good i bought another from the same location a year later(sold shortly after, this must have been a good batch!) I was told that they were built in the Tokai factory but left unbranded for some reason!

A little bit of wear, just cosmetic dings that you would expect from a bass that has been on the road a few times!
Have included one photo, but will take some more decent ones this evening.

Comes with case which i will include some pictures of. Will post at the cost of the buyer!

I'm looking for £130, open to offers...

Paddy

[quote name='knicknack' post='592918' date='Sep 8 2009, 02:36 PM']I have a fiesta red unbranded Jazz for sale, this has been my main bass for a few years until the JV precision came calling!

Great Jazz sound, so good i bought another from the same location a year later(sold shortly after, this must have been a good batch!) I was told that they were built in the Tokai factory but left unbranded for some reason!

A little bit of wear, just cosmetic dings that you would expect from a bass that has been on the road a few times!
Have included one photo, but will take some more decent ones this evening.

Comes with case which i will include some pictures of. Will post at the cost of the buyer!

I'm looking for £130, open to offers...

Paddy[/quote]

Oopss... forgot my one feedback...http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;hl=knicknack

I do have 100% on ebay, so i'm used to handling guitars and basses!

More pics and info:

I have kept it setup to my tastes, not far off what i'd imagine is a pretty generic setup! I beleive it was built in 2006, as i bought it in very early 07 new.

P + P wise i'd imagine £15 would cover it, and I would be happy to refund the difference if it turned out any less. I will take either paypal or cheque, cheque prefered but either way!

and now the eye candy....