Why become a member? ×

Aria SB1000 SOLD Pending Payment

bassatnight

[b]SOLD pending Payment[/b]

Following a recent purchase I need to do some recouping of funds to keep her indoors happy.

I have a 1980/81 top of the range Aria SB1000, I'll stick some pics up later but its in very good condition for an instrument of some years only a couple of superfical marks all original parts including the original Aria case (which is ok but could do with some attention to the latches.

I will be sad to see this go having been a bit of a John Taylor nut in my teens (I was young!) but my pending purchases require I give serious thought to a clear out!

I'll take some good quality pics and highlight the surface marks etc. It has the older bat wing head which in my opinion is much better than the latter version, it sounds as good today as it did in 1982 when I was playing Rio on it and the like! (I did say I was young!!) I did buy another one a few years back so I won't be totally without...

Offers?

[b]NEW Pics Added[/b]

[b]Will also consider a trade...[/b]

Edited by bassatnight

[quote name='bassatnight' post='590475' date='Sep 5 2009, 10:53 AM']Following a recent purchase I need to do some recouping of funds to keep her indoors happy.

I have a 1980/81 top of the range Aria SB1000, I'll stick some pics up later but its in very good condition for an instrument of some years only a couple of superfical marks all original parts including the original Aria case (which is ok but could do with some attention to the latches.

I will be sad to see this go having been a bit of a John Taylor nut in my teens (I was young!) but my pending purchases require I give serious thought to a clear out!

I'll take some good quality pics and highlight the surface marks etc. It has the older bat wing head which in my opinion is much better than the latter version, I'll take it for a set-up before sale but it sounds as good today as it did in 1982 when I was playing Rio on it and the like! (I did say I was young!!) I did buy another one a few years back so I won't be totally without...

Offers?

Ps. Please ignore the 80's vinyl colletion in the background! I'd like to say that they are the wife's but......[/quote]