Why become a member? ×

Sorted, gone etc

nobodysprefect

So, I've recently acquired two of these basses and much as I like them, at this point having two is superfluous. They are more or less equal, with the black one having ebony fretboard and the Pedulla midswitch and the natural/amber one having bird's eye maple fretboard and a midknob. Black one has a more aggressive tone, but differences between string sets are greater than the difference between the basses.

Pedulla MVPs are really easy to play, and sit very well on the strap. The bartolini pickups are custom made to Pedulla spec and these basses give nice P tones and burpy J tones. I think I like this PJ configuration the best, as the P and J pickup are easy to balance and combine really well at different points of the balance adjustment.

I'm mostly looking for something interesting, which includes curiosities as well as bog standard CIJ Fenders. Pedulla Pentabuzzes would be very interesting indeed. Can't be really more specific, as depending on the trade bait I'd also ask for or offer cash, and some trades would end up for sale locally, other would be for own consumption... So offer me anything you have, worst I can say is 'add a few quid!' For something really special I'd throw in BOTH the MVP5s.

edit: I've happened to find a bass I'd like but the owner isn't interested in MVP5s. Here's what I'd like to see in way of cash.
Black with ebony board and midswitch GBP 1200 incl shipping anywhere
Amber with highly figured maple board and mid knob GBP 1300 incl shipping anywhere.

I'm negotiating the purchase of the bass I'm smitten with, and if I can squeeze that price a tad lower, I can of course negotiate these prices.

Edited by nobody's prefect