Why become a member? ×

Two Who tracks as set opener

sshorepunk

Hi

Played a gig on Saurday, we play mostly original stuff, but chucked a few covers in for this one and two Who tracks we kind of glued together worked well as the set opener.

The guitarist looped through the start of Baba Oreiley, building it up with 2 seperate loops, we then hit the F C B flat section, held the F on the last time, the guitarist sent the first loop into reverse, then after a pause on this the drummer counted into My generation, which is a big tempo shift and from the on we belted thru My Generation, even got a big cheer as I nailed the four bass solo sections.

It worked suprisingly well, big fat chords to start with, then big tempo shift into my Generation!

Tony (still wrecked from a crazy weekend)

Won't get fooled again. Serious arse kicker.

Last ever drum dep I did in the UK was in Basildon and as I was using a really old Tama kit I had, I decided to do a Mooney on the last number (the above named) and trash the bugger at the end. Went down a storm but got told off by my Mrs in the pub. How rock was that? standing there like a 10 year old getting it in the neck.