Why become a member? ×

BOSS FS-5U footswitch

Am looking to sell three Boss FS-5U footswitches. (Made in Japan) NOW SOLD

The FS-5U is a silver momentary type non-latching switch that lets you engage a function while holding down the switch.
Connection is via a 1/4 inch standard jack socket,meaning connection is possible just using an ordinary guitar lead (not supplied!)
There is also a polarity slider switch. Metal sturdy construction.

The footswitches are grooved at the sides so can be interlocked together if necessary.

Each switch is 96mm wide/90mmdeep/43mm high and weighs 0.2kg

Used condition but okay!

ALL SOLD-THANKS

Edited by casapete

[quote name='casapete' post='581567' date='Aug 26 2009, 04:23 PM']Am looking to sell three Boss FS-5U footswitches. (Made in Japan)

The FS-5U is a silver momentary type non-latching switch that lets you engage a function while holding down the switch.
Connection is via a 1/4 inch standard jack socket,meaning connection is possible just using an ordinary guitar lead (not supplied!)
There is also a polarity slider switch. Metal sturdy construction.

The footswitches are grooved at the sides so can be interlocked together if necessary.

Each switch is 96mm wide/90mmdeep/43mm high and weighs 0.2kg

Used condition but okay!

Internet price seems to be around £32 each + carriage, so how does £25 (+postage) for the lot sound?
Or sell individually for £10 each (+postage)

Let me know if that seems okay pricewise - will consider near offers,just need to shift some of my stuff!

Cheers.[/quote]

Can these be used with the RC-2 loop pedal?

Think you can use the Boss FS-5U and/or the FS-6 with the RC-2 loop pedal, but you'd better check if poss.

Can be used with Boss GT8/10,ME50,DR670 drum machine etc etc.
(And also as a sustain pedal of course)