Why become a member? ×

Telford, Wolves and Shropshire Bassists ....

dunetune_jazz

[quote name='dunetune_jazz' post='579670' date='Aug 24 2009, 10:54 PM']Guys and Gals,

Looking to get in-touch with any bassists in and around the telford area a few of us are going to get together in a couple of weeks down in telford, drop me a PM if you want to pop down have a few beers and talk bass.
Regards,

Jazz[/quote]

Exclusionist. :)

• 8 months later...

[b]Hey! My bands in desperate need of a new bass player from Telford, Shropshire, between the ages of 18 and 25. We've been together just over a year and a half. We play originals and covers. Influences are artists such as: Lady Gaga, The Who, Bon Jovi, Pink, Katy Perry and more. If you seem interested and want to find out how we sound and what we d, check out our youtube on www.youtube.com/fakeobsessionuk or for our originals, check out www.myspace.com/fakeobsession

We have got a pretty good name for ourselves in Telford. Been on BBC Shropshire Radio twice and we're also available to download on iTunes and Amazon.

Please get in contact with me if you're a bass player and you're interested. [email protected]

=)[/b]