Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Trace Elliot "Series 6" 4 x 10 Bass Combo

Jambo

The amp is a Trace Elliot 1210H combo from the Series 6 range, vinyl covered, not carpeted- has a few minor marks on the top - side/rear VG.

4x10 speakers and horn.

Output-a VERY loud 250 watts (I have never had it over 2.5 in my current band, so have treat myself to a new Ampeg B200R mmmm - but thats another story!)

Ive spent quite a bit of time getting this road ready and have carried out the following:-

- Refinished british racing green speaker grille
- Retrofitted castors - a big plus for this big amp!
- Fully serviced / contacts cleaned - very clean sounding outputs (no hiss)

This thing is virtually bombproof!

Purchased when 6 months old approx 15 years ago from Howard Satterleys "Bass Place" in Newcastle.

To be honest, I never thought id see the day when i would get rid of this - but small children and age are starting to get the better of me and i'd love to know that this beastie was being used to its full potential.

Ive seen a few photos of similar models on here - mine appears to be in superior condition-please see photo.

Around the £300 squid mark would do me - happy to negotiate over courier / delivery etc.

please get in touch should you have any queries etc.

Cheers for reading!

Jambo

Edited by Jambo

[quote name='Jambo' post='577177' date='Aug 21 2009, 10:55 PM']These are the ones to go for....believe me and this lot too:-
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=57937&st=0"]Series 6 amp discussion[/url][/quote]
To be fair there are a few on there that do not rate it

Sorry to be so mercenary but bad reviews about such gear on here are quite rare. And you opened the bidding by directing us there.

[quote name='dazco' post='576995' date='Aug 21 2009, 06:44 PM']Can anyone think of I reason I should not buy this?[/quote]

Nope. If I had the readies, it would be in my house NOW! :) Having done the sound for his Band on a few occasions, I can testify to the condition and quality of this rig. (Half the time, I didn't even have to put him in the mix-the standalone volume fills most places by itself) :rolleyes:

Thanks for that Al (didn't know you were on here-its a small world!)

Aye-like i said-it is VERY loud! & in good nick - theres plenty of good things to be said 'bout these beasties....so any offers out there?

bump

[quote name='Jambo' post='579685' date='Aug 24 2009, 11:10 PM']Thanks for that Al (didn't know you were on here-its a small world!)

Aye-like i said-it is VERY loud! & in good nick - theres plenty of good things to be said 'bout these beasties....so any offers out there?

bump[/quote]

pmd!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looks like its sold now guys......

Got £250 off Ebay from a man in Northern ireland but he wanst prepared to pay the shipping.

Another guy closer to home was eager to buy so have just delivered today.....thanks for looking and for commenting etc.....