Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Hartke VXL Bass Attack

BottomEndian

Got this a few months back in a trade with our Jase. Barely used (by me or Jase), and it's now been usurped by the Bass PODxt.

As you can see, it's in incredible condition. There's not a mark on it:
[attachment=31202:VXL_1.jpg][attachment=31203:VXL_2.jpg]
Comes with original box and manual.

Hartke's spiel on the VXL:
[quote]The Hartke Bass Attack Pedal is a tone-shaping pre-amp that doubles as a direct box, featuring the famous Hartke Shape Circuitry. The two-button style stomp box has a three band EQ for adjustments of Bass, Treble, and Bright controls, plus a Harmonic control that emulates the warmth and drive of a tube so well that you’ll never want to turn it off. The Hartke Bass Attack Pedal gives you the ability to finally get the sound you want, and everything in between.
[list]
[*]VX tone shaping pre-amp / direct box
[*]Famous Hartke shape circuitry
[*]3-band bass, treble and bright control
[*]Harmonic control for tube drive emulation
[*]Gold plated XLR direct output with selectable pre / post, and parallel 1/4” in/out
[*]Rugged extruded aluminum stomp-box style construction
[/list][/quote]
And a PDF of the manual's available [url="http://s3.amazonaws.com/samsontech/related_docs/BassAttack_ownman_v6.pdf"]here[/url].

I'm looking for [s]£55[/s] [b]£45[/b] delivered. These go for £99 upwards new, and this is pretty much "as new". I'm also open to offers of trades. Anything, really. Especially pedals. Need more pedals...

Edited by BottomEndian

[quote name='iamapirate' post='574938' date='Aug 19 2009, 11:49 PM']is the shape channel just an EQ? or an OD? I might be intrested in trading for my ODB-3... probably part-ex with money your way actually[/quote]
The shape thingy is a sweepable mid-scoop. Good for stomping on when you've got a slap section in the middle of a song. :)

Unfortunately, ODB-3's not for me. Been there, done that. Sorry!