Why become a member? ×

CIJ 62 RI P bass ***SOLD***

basswesty

This is for sale very reluctantly. I have recently purchased a 12 year old MIA P from a friend at a price I really couldn't turn down and don't really need 3 P's (I have a Lakkie BG too).

The serial number is 2005-06. I've had it from new.
It is currently loaded with Wizard Thumpers and will come with a tweed Fender gig bag.
It has a lovely low action and generally plays and sounds gorgeous.

There a one dink on the front which I have photographed. I'm sure it could be made to look better but I just haven't got round to it.
There is also a small dink on the back edge but this cannot be seen when played and isn't as bad as the one on the front.

I don't really know what these are worth so I'm open to offers or advice on the price.

Sorry no trades I need the cash and a quick sale but I won't let it go for silly money.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by basswesty

[quote name='basswesty' post='564380' date='Aug 9 2009, 07:43 PM']I was hoping, with upgraded pick ups and the gig bag to be close to the 400 mark.[/quote]

thats a not bad price...there was a white one going for 450 some time ago

bump

[quote name='basswesty' post='568344' date='Aug 13 2009, 07:57 PM']Thursday night BUMP...

Come on folks £350 quid now for a gorgeous playing and sounding P bass[/quote]

That's a nice looking bass. The serial number you've quoted in your text is different to the number on the neck. What's happening there?

Cheers

JDH

[quote name='JDH' post='568365' date='Aug 13 2009, 08:19 PM']That's a nice looking bass. The serial number you've quoted in your text is different to the number on the neck. What's happening there?

Cheers

JDH[/quote]
I think in his text he is saying the serial number dates it from 2005-06

Edit: I just did a quick check and if you input the serial number from the neck in the Fender serial number dater it does indeed come up with:

Your guitar was made at the
Fuji-gen Plant (for Fender Japan), Japan
in the Year(s): 2005 - 2006

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='568366' date='Aug 13 2009, 08:21 PM']I think in his text he is saying the serial number dates it from 2005-06

Edit: I just did a quick check and if you input the serial number from the neck in the Fender serial number dater it does indeed come up with:

Your guitar was made at the
Fuji-gen Plant (for Fender Japan), Japan
in the Year(s): 2005 - 2006[/quote]

Cheers Clarky, thanks for that!

[quote name='JDH' post='568380' date='Aug 13 2009, 08:33 PM']Cheers Clarky, thanks for that![/quote]

If this is still up for sale, PM me. I'm only half and hour from Stourbridge, I'd like to try this out.

Cheers

JDH