Why become a member? ×

hi everyone !!!

rgglop

hello !
first post for me here. I'm Gérald, 29, organic chemist researcher-teacher, from Montpellier (south of france). I play bass since 13 years.
I've begun with Nirvana, Police, U2, ... Today I'm interested in jazz, fusion, funk and world music. Despite I'm lefty, I've got some
bass : Vantage 725B (my first), Ibanez ATK 300, Yamaha TRB5, TUNE bassmaniac, LAG force 5, Fender JB deluxe, Musicman SR5,
G&L L2000.
Today I play a Fbass BN5 tuned E->C and I want to sell two of my other basses to finance a new hand-made project. For amplification,
I've bought recently an amazing Phil Jones superflightcase combo.
I'm really happy to be here and I hope to learn more and more about my/our favorite instrument ..... Moreover, It's a good opportunity for me
to improve my english ....
see you,
Gérald

maybe a triple minority because my second passion is breeding parrots (I have only 6 ones for the moment) !!!

A little picture of one of them called "Chabal" , my bodyguard when I'm sleeping (yeah as the weel-known french rugbyman playing with sharks of Sales)

[attachment=30444:11623413.JPEG]