Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING Cort Curbow 5 string - £170

lemmywinks

Hi all

Not had this long, bought it to use as a cheap backup but it's a bit nice for that (pretty much showroom condition) and i bought a really cheap Aria which fills that purpose so this has to go!

It's one of the Mystic Ice Crazer finishes (i think) but this one is a bit more tasteful, think gold leaf on black background.
The body is Luthite, neck is Maple and fingerboard is Ebanol
All the hardware is heavy duty (particularly the bridge assembly) and finished in a sort of brushed chrome

According to t'internet the electronics are as follows:
Bartolini AMK1-4/F Pickup
Bartolini MK-2 EQ / 1V,3-band eq

There is also a slap switch which switches an eq contour in/out. The slap switch and eq are both adjustable via 2 trim pots on the backplate

It has a brand new set of Elites (130 - 45) on it, i also have another set of these for £15 if anyone fancies

This bass cost me £172 inc. shipping, plus i had to buy strings for it (came with 4 rusty ones on!) so in total it was £187

I'd like £170 plus p+p, think that's a pretty fair price

EDIT: Collection from Blackpool is fine, you're welcome to come try it out. The string spacing is about 17mm

Edited by lemmywinks

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='575096' date='Aug 20 2009, 08:51 AM']Sorry bud, already losing a bit on this as it is and they usually go for a bit more than this[/quote]
Yes they do, but thought i would try it, bit poor, still ta anyway, if it doesnt go , pm me with the best price,
ta

• 1 year later...

[quote name='Mazoko' post='1173626' date='Mar 23 2011, 06:25 PM']I'm interested in that bass, and have been having trouble fingind it, do you know where I can find one of those?

thanks[/quote]

I got mine (in black) from Thomann...

[url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/cort_curbow_5mic.htm"]http://www.thomann.de/gb/cort_curbow_5mic.htm[/url]

The list price is nearly £500! Great basses for the price - and especially at £170!! :)