Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender Roscoe Beck IV

timmchale2009

Hi Guys and Gals

I'm back once again trading/selling my Fender Roscoe Beck IV in Crimson Red with a rosewood neck. It's got case candy, some of it used and is in as new condition it's actually only a couple of months old and had very light use. As much as I love this bass, and believe me it's a superb bass, i'm not entirely convinced it's me. I've also got a Rickenbacker 4003 and a Status Groove Bass 5 string and I feel that i'm not getting the use out of the Fender. I was advised to give it another go on here by a couple of people and I have given it a try taken it to a few covers bands practices and recorded with it but not even taken it out gigging as I much prefer my Rickenbacker as I find it gives me "that" Chris Squire sound for my own stuff. Basically i'm looking for something a little more me, and something comepltely different at the same time. Therefore i'm looking for a decent quality fretless bass preferably 4 sting or an Electric Upright Bass. I've been asked to do a couple of audition for a swing band so will want a more Double Bass Tone/Feel. So I guess something like a Fender Jazz Fretless Or Fender P Fretless (USA/Deluxe US if they make them?) Musicman Stingray Fretless, Warwick Streamer/Thumb Fretless or an NS or something of that nature. Alternatively i'll be likely to accept around £900 cash/cheque (to clear first) bare in mind it's around 3 months old, hardly used and near mint condition and I paid £1250. I would prefer buyer to collect but again I am open to negotiation!

Make me an offer I just simply can't say no to!

Thanks Tim

Edited by timmchale2009