Why become a member? ×

Status 4000 now traded

wrinkleygit

Finaly decided to part with this as I haven't used it since aquiring the warwick,42mm nut width is just a little too wide for my stubby arthritic digits,I believe origional owner had status upgrade the actives to type 701 circuit (see status website for full spec) & kept the bass as a spare,second owner only had it for a few months (couldn't get on with headlessness),I have cherished it ever since,my antiquated digi camera hasn't really done this justice,the neck is like new,the body is in black with a metalic grey fleck in the finish,there are a couple of laquer cracks in the neck pocket,see photo,original hardcase is in good condition.Collection only as I would wan't any buyer to to see & try it before parting with their cash.Low serial number 19- ,haven't seen a 4000 for sale for some time so I think £650 is about right given the condition,only thing I would consider in a trade would be an overwater 4,fretted or f'less with cash either way,must get round to painting my shed, mike b.

[attachment=30169:status4000a.JPG] [attachment=30170:status4000b.JPG]

[attachment=30171:status4000c.JPG] [attachment=30172:status4000d.JPG]

[attachment=30173:status4000e.JPG] [attachment=30174:status4000f.JPG]

[attachment=30168:status4000g.JPG]

Edited by wrinkleygit