Why become a member? ×

My basses and other animals(pt2)

lee650

Hi Eveybody, ive had a couple of new babies come my way, so i thought id show you all.

[attachment=30155:P1010021.JPG]

The list is as follows!!!

WARWICK STREAMER JAZZMAN 5 - Swamp ash body with a flame maple top,ovangkol neck/wenge
fingerboard MEC musicman and jazz pickups, Burgundy red!!!
(FT for a nice fender jazz 5)

MUSICMAN STERLING - Ash body with maple neck/board, fitted with a Nordstrand pickup a real beauty in Cherry burst!!!

FENDER CIJ 62 RI PRECISION - Basswood body, Maple/rosewood, this has been upgraded with CTS pots and has a
kent armstrong fitted,sporting d,addario chromes, lovely fiesta red!!!!

FENDER MIA FRETLESS JAZZ - Alder body, maple/rosewood in a lovely 3 tone sunburst, my newest toy its fantastic

82 JV SQUIRE JAZZ - Alder body, maple/rosewood, badass2,EMG bts, hipshot dtuner and nordstrand nj4 pickups fitted
in a well mojo,d olympic white, ive had this quite a while, the eagle eye,d among you will note it has a fender logo, the previous owner (about 17 years ago) sandpapered the original off, i had this put on by our very own "the bass doc" as well as refinishing the headstock. A very reliable and treasured old friend.

[attachment=30156:P1010020.JPG]

All played through this, An EBS HD350, with a pair of accugroove tri 110 cabs, each with 1x10, 1x6 and to soft dome tweeters, fantastic sound and very lightweight.
Cheers guys hpe you like the pics - all the best - LEE

Thanks for thecomments guys!!
Yeah i love the sterling i use it more for rock and funk gigs, the fenders are getting a bit more play at the mo, i do a lot of amateur theatre and use whatever bass is more appropriate for the show, i,d love a double pickup sterling myself, the nordstrand in it is great its a lot beefier sounding than a normal sterling, and its killer for slap!!! my warwick is still a great all rounder though and most people love it when you sneak in a bit of low B so i tend to use it for pop gigs!!
Its amazing how GAS grabs you, since i got the fretless ive all the sounds i need and cant really justify anymore basses, but i am having lustful thoughts toward a yamaha trb 6, and the amp is always work in progress!!!!
keep posting those collections everybody!! - lee