Why become a member? ×

Jennifer Condos

99ster

Caught Ray LaMontagne on BBC HD Sessions last night - great band with some lovely bass playing from Jennifer Condos (LA session legend - also played with Whiskeytown, Ryan Adams, Don Henley)... She was playing a very cool looking & fat sounding semi-acoustic (though an old SWR rig I think).
Anybody able to ID the bass? Would love to find out what it was. Not having any joy on Google...
Thanks!

[u]Edit:[/u] The bass is an old Harmony H22. Looks like there is [url="http://harmonyguitars.com/ProductLine.asp?pl=vintage&pid=61E62DFCFFD7998ABC0BAC15C8E2C96A07192F90E9D5FAA3"]even a new re-issue version[/url]...

Edited by 99ster

[quote name='TheButler' post='550446' date='Jul 24 2009, 05:50 PM']I'm seeing him at the Usher Hall in Edinburgh, in September, looking forward to it![/quote]

Nice one!
I have to say I wasn't a big fan until I saw that last night - but I'd love to see him live now...

Saw him maybe 4 years ago at Shepherds Bush Empire just after 'Trouble' came out!
Was brilliant, although not very talkative lol, he had a different bass player then, playing what looked like an Azola style EUB.

Si

We do 'Trouble' in our set and it always goes down well and is a joy to play.. I'd really love to see him live though not got round to it yet, but the BBC programmes are so good it kind of makes up for it.

Edited by silverfoxnik