Why become a member? ×

Ibanez EDA905 Givaway now

MythSte

[b]Ibanez EDA905[/b]

Humbucker at the Pbass pickup position and Piezo pickups ont saddles (Great for pick playing grind, another reason she needs to go - i cant play with a pick!)
Nice wide string spacing, This is pretty subjective, i love it because its been my first five, and with other fives ive played ive found the strings to simply be to close together for comfortable finger playing, I'd much rather have a slightly wider neck and have strings not dissimilarly spaced to that of a four. but like i said, depends what your juice is.
Shes definatly not new, But a very safe 8/10 condition wise. Comes with a locked Di-Marzio strap (very cool IMO)
i recommend paying for a proper setup somewhere! this could be such a brilliant bass after a full going over! (not to say its a bad one! but you catch my drift, i dont want to sell it saying it plays like butter when although it suits some, i think the majority of finger pluckers will find it a little challenging)
Here's a google photo of an identical one;

Annnd a less clear one of my actual bass with rig.

Shall we say [b]300[/b]

[b]Cort C4 LTD[/b]
My first "real" bass, And i love it to bits! but needs must as im sure we're all aware.
The finish all round on this bass is suberb, Walnut top and wenge neck are both beautiful. ever so slight buckle rash on the back, but it hasnt penetrated through the finish and is only visible at an angle. Two MightyMite Soapbar pickups and two band EQ give plenty of tone, Also boasts a pull/passive pot which is quite handy should a battery go or you want a flat sound for whatever reason.
I can quite genuinly say, this is one of the nicest "feeling" basses ive ever played. The action runs so low across the whole neck should you desire, the wenge neck never gets to sticky, nor to glossy. the pickups are big enough to have varying anchor spots for various tones, but not so large that they get in the way of slapping. and lets be honest, it is pretty damn sexy!

[b]250?[/b]

If anyone would like mor epictures or more information feel free to ask!

Take care.

Stephen

Edited by ste_m3

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='BassManKev' post='64809' date='Sep 24 2007, 02:46 PM']:) iv no idea of whether the price is accurate or not, im jus lookin at my bank statement![/quote]

lol! Alas! Its been a long day thus far!

Shes well worth it, Like i said, not the easiest bass to play, but un put-down able once you hear the things that 'bucker can do with the piezo.

• 3 weeks later...