Why become a member? ×

Gould Tele, ES-175 copy SOLD, Yamaha 12 string Acoustic, Fender guitar bag.

The time has come for me to put away childish things and sell some surplus stuff.

Collection only from Hemel Hempstead.

Unbranded Chinese made 3TS ES-175 copy. Not much else to say! Nice looking guitar, sounds pretty much how you would expect it too. Probably has a few marks here and there but pretty good nick. [b]SOLD[/b].

Gould Tele copy, surf green, crappy home made relic job. Does the job, cool colour. £50

Yamaha FG-420-12 12 string acoustic. Fairly battered and with only 11 strings! This has been mine for at least twenty years. Sad to see it go. £50

Fender guitar padded bag. No idea what to ask for this. Possibly thrown in if somebody buys all of the above!

[attachment=29367:gouldchinese.jpg]

[attachment=29368:bagyamaha.jpg]

They could all benefit from a clean and maybe a tweak but couldn't we all. The advantage of collection only is that if you bring a huge wad of cash you might be able to talk me into selling my SX jazz or my B614.

:)

Edited by paul h

Got a couple of pm's, thank you very much guys, so I will just to clarify my position on shipping...

I can't be arsed!

:rolleyes:

That's to say I don't feel that there is enough money involved for me to put any effort in. It looks as though the ES-175 will go today so if I am left with the tele, it's not really a big deal. That's why I am hoping for a local sale. If of course I was selling something a lot more expensive I would happily ship, but I'm not.

The important thing for me is to scrape together £100 for the second half of a holiday deposit. A holiday which I have booked for next year and can't afford because I've got no work.

:)

So to sum up. Still collection only.

• 7 months later...

Possibly the longest wait between bumps? The tele and the 12 string are still here, so I thought I would try to shift'em again!

£40 each. Collection preferred.

I have got a couple of boxes available so I could post, but as always I prefer the buyer to have a noodle first. Neither of these guitars are perfect but that's reflected in the price. If you are after something to have fun with, and don't mind tapping down the odd high fret then you could do a lot worse!

Hemel Hempstead for collection.

Cheers.

Paul.