Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Lexicon MPX G2 and MPX R1 preamp/effects processor

R,5,R,5...

If you don't need the preamp functions (which are guitar focussed anyway), Lexicon make other multi effects units in the MPX range which are cheaper.

Can you claim the cost of your G2 on insurance at all?

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='471267' date='Apr 24 2009, 08:03 AM']If you don't need the preamp functions (which are guitar focussed anyway), Lexicon make other multi effects units in the MPX range which are cheaper.

Can you claim the cost of your G2 on insurance at all?[/quote]

I wouldn't have thought so... I don't have any suitable coverage really.

Nah I don't dig on the overdrive stuff so the preamp isn't really a factor... I'll look into the other lex effects ranges. Do you know which are best suited for bass? Or have any recommendations based on experience?

Thanks buddy.

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='471922' date='Apr 24 2009, 10:27 PM']I wouldn't have thought so... I don't have any suitable coverage really.

Nah I don't dig on the overdrive stuff so the preamp isn't really a factor... I'll look into the other lex effects ranges. Do you know which are best suited for bass? Or have any recommendations based on experience?

Thanks buddy.[/quote]
I don't have any recommendations but I've been looking at the MX400 myself. The MPX-1 unit should suit bass without any problems too (although I don't know the relative cost compared to the G2).