Why become a member? ×

Orange PPC 212 GUITAR cab

R,5,R,5...

This is simply too large and loud for my flat. Having said that, it's a brilliant cab. It has hardly been used, never out of the house, and is in like new condition. It's immensely heavy and for this reason I won't be able to post it. Also, it would never fit in those tiny slits the post boxes have these days. But you're welcome to pick it up from London SW1.

Some info:

Power Handling: 120 Watts
Speaker Configuration: 2 X 12
Speaker Type: Celestion Vintage 30
Impedance: 16 Ohms
Input type: 1/4" Jack

Some pics:

The whole thing

MMM Orange!

Scuff-free corners. As new.

GAK sells it for 389, shall we say 250 smackers? I think it's a bit of a bargain at this price really.

Blurb:

There are many guitarists who are quite happy to plug their head into any cabinet they can lay their hands on. It's a pity as you only need use your ears to realize the difference the right cabinet can make to your amplifier's sound.

The Right Speakers
Too many manufacturers compromise their cabinets by using inexpensive speakers. This foolhardy decision can be disastrous! After all, it's the speakers that turn your playing into what your ears actually hear. Orange carefully selects the finest speakers from the world's best manufacturers to ensure that your amplifier's tone is never compromised!

The Right Materials
Durability aside, the obvious advantage of denser materials is to aid in thickening your amplifier's sound and improving speaker projection. Orange cabinets feature an 18ply birch plywood shell. The Right Design Orange's unique "skid" design helps to acoustically couple the cabinet to the stage. The advantage? Better definition and bass response.

Edited by R,5,R,5...

[quote name='Steve_K' post='59636' date='Sep 13 2007, 02:27 AM']Niiiiice. If I ever gigged as a guitarist it would be mine :)

Anywho - some positive bumpage for Orange - super cabs :huh:[/quote]

Oh go oooon, treat yourself! I may be able to come down a little on the price if you're interested.

[quote name='R,5,R,5...' post='59991' date='Sep 13 2007, 05:24 PM']Oh go oooon, treat yourself! I may be able to come down a little on the price if you're interested.[/quote]

can only offer £220 posted I'm afraid :) been eyeing up a Framus 2x12 on Thomann for £202, but I guess I'd rather have the orange!