Why become a member? ×

Feeler:- Trace Elliot Series 6 1210H Bass Combo - Up for sale soon

Jambo

Hi everyone,

Im new to the forum, but have decided to sign up seeing that there seems to be lots of useful / interesting stuff on here.

Ive just got back into the game this year after a 5 year hiatus and have treated myself to a new Ampeg B200R, (which i'm loving)

Whilst researching the price / availability of my trusty old Trace Elliot, I stumbled across you good people here, and thought i'd see if anyone out there would like 1st dabs before I advertise more widely.

The amp is a Trace Elliot 1210H combo from the Series 6 range, vinyl covered, not carpeted- has a few minor marks on the top - side/rear VG.

4x10 speakers and horn.

Output-a VERY loud 250 watts (I have never had it over 2.5 in my current band, hence the new amp!)

Ive spent quite a bit of time getting this road ready and have carried out the following:-

- Refinished british racing green speaker grille
- Retrofitted castors - a big plus for this big amp!
- Fully serviced / contacts cleaned - very clean sounding outputs (no hiss)

This thing is virtually bombproof!

I bought this when it was about 6 months old approx 15 years ago from Howard Satterleys "Bass Place" in newcastle. (he is the man- i've seen a few threads on here about him- nothing but nice words to say about the fella- my 2 basses I also got from him, but thats another story)

To be honest, I never thought id see the day when i would get rid of this - but small children and age are starting to get the better of me and i'd love to know that this beastie was being used to its full potential.

Ive seen a few photos of similar models on here - mine appears to be in superior condition and will post photos prior to any sale.

But- is anyone interested? Around the £300 squid mark would do me - happy to negotiate over courier / delivery etc.

Cheers for reading!

Jambo

Edited by Jambo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Cashconverted' post='551101' date='Jul 25 2009, 02:01 PM']Do you have any pictures avalible, and where abouts in the country are you please?[/quote]

Have been away for a while....anyway-im near newcastle, so its a fair way from you....am going to list for sale in the next few days-in the meantime-heres a pic

[quote name='Musicman20' post='576158' date='Aug 20 2009, 10:22 PM']This is the same combo I used on Saturday as discussed in Amps....(obviously not actually this one).

Very very capable cab![/quote]

Thanks for that -as the man said-it holds its own!

am going to put up as a for sale post now.....

• 1 month later...