Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Ashdown ABM 500 EVO 4x10 combo

Ou7shined

English built, 575W, 4x10 + tweeter combo

This is my share of the remaining collateral from one of my bands that has just spilt up. We originally bought it from BC's own Skelf ([url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk/index.php"]ACG guitars[/url]) where it received an easy life demoing his righteous creations. I gigged with it for a short period until I landed my LMII and since then it has lived (in it's bespoke padded cover - see pic 4) in my bedroom.

There are tiny scuffs on the tolex but really nothing that would disappoint and there are screw holes underneath where castors were fitted.

As I'd like to draw a swift line under this episode with this band (and my g/f wants it the hell out of our bedroom) so I'll pass this beaut combo on for [b]£350[/b] - absolute steal!

Will consider trades.

[attachment=28852:Ashy_combo_oblique.jpg] [attachment=28853:Ashy_com...nt_panel.jpg] [attachment=28854:Ashy_com...panel_sm.jpg] [attachment=28855:Ashy_com...cover_sm.jpg]

Edited by Ou7shined

[quote name='Roob' post='542526' date='Jul 16 2009, 07:33 PM']If you didn't live so far away I would be sorely tempted. Out of interest though, I wonder what a courier would charge to ship to Ipswich, Suffolk?[/quote]
Woo, used to live there. Seeing as it's got huge docks... oh never mind

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='565021' date='Aug 10 2009, 02:27 PM']bermp[/quote]
Is there any chance of meeting a bit of the way? I am going up to Perth soon and really do not fancy the extra slog.

Also, I have a Roland 100w Basscube that this will be replacing so obviously have that up for trade if you want.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='565585' date='Aug 11 2009, 12:15 AM']I can't really think of how I'd get the use out of one but let me read up on it and I'll PM you back tomorrow.[/quote]
No problem.
What was you thinking when you said trade?

I have the cash but I also have things doing nothing. a couple of cheap basses spring to mind. A modem, some pegs and girls bike as well.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='565592' date='Aug 11 2009, 12:28 AM']:)
Dunno, I guess I was thinking about cabs at the time but my Schroeder is still #1 - just seeing what would turn up really.
A maple neck for a 6 bolt Stingray would be nice.[/quote]
I have searched my pockets and I have no such thing.

Looks like cash then.

it was, a tenuous offer of a trade though. LOL

Lets haggle

Edited by dazco

Ok let's. I'm in Aberdeen, your're in Perth. I'll meet you in Brechin. :)

If you want to haggle the price, I'm afraid it's fixed - I already knocked a ton off the price to encourage a quick sale.

I don't do any mini gigs that could utilise the Cube and I use my main rig for practice at home so I'm afraid it's ixnay on the tray-day but you shouldn't have a problem shifting it on here (in fact there's a guy just posted a wanted looking for a good 100w amp).

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='565772' date='Aug 11 2009, 11:23 AM']Ok let's. I'm in Aberdeen, your're in Perth. I'll meet you in Brechin. :)

If you want to haggle the price, I'm afraid it's fixed - I already knocked a ton off the price to encourage a quick sale.

I don't do any mini gigs that could utilise the Cube and I use my main rig for practice at home so I'm afraid it's ixnay on the tray-day but you shouldn't have a problem shifting it on here (in fact there's a guy just posted a wanted looking for a good 100w amp).[/quote]
The place I am going to is Aberfeldy. If you can get yourself there then you have just sold yourself a stupidly big combo.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='565965' date='Aug 11 2009, 03:12 PM']:)

Dude that's about 120 miles from Aberdeen, which according to google maps pans out at about 5 hours for the round trip for me. Now I like a drive but...

I could meet up in Dundee or something.[/quote]
Good Lord I never realised. Give me a little while to think about it please. Cheers.

I have thought about it and it is going to be too much driving tagged on to the driving I am already doing ( I will be driving from Preston) but if you know of anyone going to Glasgow before you sell it they could drop it off at my girlfriends and I shall pay electronically.