Why become a member? ×

Mad Professor Snow White Auto Wah.

dave_bass5

I was looking on stringsdirect's website and saw the above.

Its not in stock yet but for £245 i needs to be bloody good IMO.
Ive not heard of this brand before and doubt ill ever buy one but it does look interesting.

[url="http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/products/5618-mad_professor_snow_white_auto_wah"]Auto Wah[/url]

[quote name='burno70' post='537094' date='Jul 10 2009, 10:45 AM']thing is for that price you could probably swoop on one of the 'holy grails' - an original mutron or lovetone meatball. That's what I'd do if I had £250 spare.[/quote]

The size appeals to me though.
Im not actuality looking for one as i have a Mini Q-Tron that doesn't get used much (too large for my gig bag) and i sold a EBS IQ as i didnt use that either.
I was just wondering about this range as i haven't heard of Mad Professor before.

[quote name='Toasted' post='537101' date='Jul 10 2009, 11:01 AM']Mad Professor is the "production" arm of the BJFe boutique pedal company. I have their Deep Blue Delay. It's very good. As you say, for £250 it's got to be bloody good to beat a mutron/meatball.[/quote]

Cheers. Ill look BJFe up. Ive not heard of them either :-(