Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

ape

[quote name='Musky' post='540205' date='Jul 14 2009, 12:02 PM']That's weird. I just tried changing the title of one my threads and it worked ok. You definitely went for full edit rather than quick edit?

Maybe shoot Machines a PM and see if he can change it for you.[/quote]

Yeah definitely went to full edit, could be me doing something wrong, who's machines? lol

Ok recently I've had somebody asking about shipping the Bass rather than collection and have had a bit of a rethink. Although Ideally I would prefer collection, I would consider posting but.. arranging the courier would be down to the buyer and would not want to be responsible for any damage incurred during shipping. I would still much prefer collection though not just due to having to worry about the bass being posted but also because I would rather somebody come and see and play the bass and be 100% happy before handing money over.

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='542270' date='Jul 16 2009, 02:33 PM']What's the deal with the baddass bridge.

I've been slammed for having one on mine.

Yours looks fine (just like mine).

These Basses are great sounding. Snap it up some one, you won't regret it.[/quote]

I don't know, I know mine and a lot of the others came with a badass bridge, they're great bridges I think a lot of people fitted them to basses as a aftermarket jobbie but Kramer seemed to put them on some of their models as standard, they're not cheap to buy either separately lol.