Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Greene-Mann

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Greene-Mann' post='534330' date='Jul 7 2009, 12:24 AM']I have a 5 String Jazz MIM Deluxe (Active 3band, noiseless pickups, proper gotoh machines instead of the mimic ones on the standard model)

Its 3 tone sunburst, (now unnavailable colour) bought in 2006.

[b]Has the beginnings of the ol' hairline crack from the truss rod adjuster (seemingly common with headstock adjustment truss rods). Looking at it again today (19th July) i couldnt find it until i really looked; if i hadnt mensioned it then no one would have noticed its that small[/b].

Will come with a PMT hardcase (not flightcase)

Sounds and plays wicked (and looks cool too its the bass on the far left of my Avatar) All trade ideas will be concidered

Cheers, Chris

The colour is a little darker than seen in the pictures; all origional parts; and for those who want to know:-
Alder body,
Maple neck (w/vint tint)
Pao Ferro Fingerboard.

Cheers again

(as you can see in the pics i need to hoover my carpet; but hey my parents have been away all week; ill do it the day before they get back :-D)[/quote]

When you say hairline crack, are we talkin about going through the wood of the neck & fretboard, or just the plastic at the top where the trust rod can be adjusted from?

Joe

Sadly going through the wood, it is however incredibly stable; barely noticable and hasnt increased in size since i noticed the crack last year; i will attempt to borrow a high deff camera to try and get a picture of it (its that thin that my camera wont get it; i tried to catpure it in one of the current pics)

Just to add I will also consider amp trades; or would also sell (offer)

Edited by Greene-Mann

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This looks great!
I actually prefer the MIM Deluxes to the American Deluxes....aesthetically anyway, never actually tried the MIM.

If I was in the market, I'd love this! My current 5 is a Squier Deluxe, it's great but it doesn't get used enough to upgrade I'm afraid.....kinda wishing that it did though haha

Si

Cheers Si, it is a lovely bass
Sadly i've negclected to use the bass for the last year and a half lol
I personally prefer the way they look to the USA Deluxes aswell,
i thinks its because the shape hasnt been tampered with to accomodate the 22 frets: it looks more traditional
Has the same pickups as the US Deluxe if i remember rightly; probably the same active circuit aswell.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To everyone waiting on new pictures i appologise its all been a bit slow atm....the ubercamera i was going to borrow has left the country (darn holidaying people), am attempting to get some more good pictures of the little crack however alll the cameras im using cant seem to pick it up.