Why become a member? ×

F/S Sandberg California JM4

It means allot to me since it was my first high quality bass, i've had it for about 2 and half years it's my only bass and I would be keeping for sure it if life didn't keep screwing me over...

I bought it for 1200 from a local shop (mid wales music centre), with the extra matching head stock and more expensive silver leaf finish.

It's in literally perfect condition (the pick-guard had a protective skin on it in the pic below, there isn't any damage) and comes with the Sandberg gig bag which is also in immaculate condition as well, this bass was totally babied since I used a Warwick Jazzman JX5 for gigging/practice with my metal band.

If you've owned or played a Sandberg you must have some idea of the build quality and tone... so make me an offer around 650 (which is what I was recommended on this forum), worst I can say is a polite no!

More pics here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=51933&st=0&gopid=533302&#entry533302"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry533302[/url]

I don't have an amp atm but I do still have my old SWR 6x10, so if you wanted to bring your amp to try it before you buy that's no problem at all. I live near Montgomery in Powys and I would be happy to meet there, or a bit further afield to do an exchange/guide you in if need be.

I've sold quite a few bits on here and i've only had one bad experience, that was mostly due to circumstances and poor luck.

Thanks

Edited by minty fresh death

The bass will be going up for auction soon on ebay, so if your thinking of making me an offer let me know

[quote name='bigthumb' post='533317' date='Jul 5 2009, 09:04 PM']I had a play on this bass when it was in the shop and loved it but after all its a Sandberg. Nuff said![/quote]

No way, small world!