Why become a member? ×

SOLD : Ashdown MAG 210T 2x10 Deep Cabinet

Linus27

I am selling my Ashdown MAG 2 x 10 deep cabinet. It is in mint condition, never gigged and has only been used about 4 times at rehersals. The rest has just been home use. I bought it brand new about 4 months ago and it comes complete with official Ashdown cover, manual and original boxes/packaging.

[b]MAG 2 x 10 Deep Cabinet Details[/b]

Rated at 8 Ohms with a power handling of 250 watts, the new MAG210T 2 x 10" + tweeter cabinet is now built 'Extra Deep' and loaded with Ashdown BlueLine speakers for exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance. Protection is provided by tough black carpet covering and new steel grilles.

Power Handling: 250W continuous
Speaker Configuration: 2 x 10" + tweeter
Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
Impedance: 8 Ohms
SPL: 98dB 1W @ 1m
H x W x D (mm): 468 x 604 x 420
Weight (kg): 29

I would like £100 plus postage which is around £25 with insurance. Much less without insurance. Collection is also welcome or I am willing to travel a certain distance at buyers cost.

I am based in Surrey and any trial/inspection is welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details, pictues etc.

Thanks.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='marcus bell' post='535814' date='Jul 8 2009, 04:35 PM']towel? im lost? x[/quote]

My other cab that was for sale had a towel under it to protect the carpet. The photo that was of it in the forum showed the towel. Thats what they are talking about :)

By the way, courier has collected your cab so expect delivery tomorrow. Thanks again.

[quote name='Linus27' post='535816' date='Jul 8 2009, 04:39 PM']My other cab that was for sale had a towel under it to protect the carpet. The photo that was of it in the forum showed the towel. Thats what they are talking about :)[/quote]

Glad you cleared that up. I was about to say the towel was in the.............;-)

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='536477' date='Jul 9 2009, 02:31 PM']Glad you cleared that up. I was about to say the towel was in the.............;-)[/quote]

Da boom Tish :) Bloomin' Fender fan boys. Get back to stroking your unfinished bits of wood :rolleyes: :lol: :D

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Linus27' post='536487' date='Jul 9 2009, 02:44 PM']Da boom Tish :) Bloomin' Fender fan boys. Get back to stroking your unfinished bits of wood :rolleyes: :lol: :D[/quote]

Dont. There is a guy wanting to trade a JO5 for a Fender P5 on here. Its soooooo tempting.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='536499' date='Jul 9 2009, 02:59 PM']Dont. There is a guy wanting to trade a JO5 for a Fender P5 on here. Its soooooo tempting.[/quote]

Do it do it do it. You know it makes sense. Why have coffee with milk when you can have cream. Why have toast with margarine when you can have butter. Why play a Fender when you can play a Lakland. Do it do it do it.

[quote name='Linus27' post='536514' date='Jul 9 2009, 03:13 PM']Do it do it do it. You know it makes sense. Why have coffee with milk when you can have cream. Why have toast with margarine when you can have butter. Why play a Fender when you can play a Lakland. Do it do it do it.[/quote]

Agreed but its a Jazz and i prefer a P. Thats the ONLY thing stopping me.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='536515' date='Jul 9 2009, 03:15 PM']Agreed but its a Jazz and i prefer a P. Thats the ONLY thing stopping me.[/quote]

Yeah but Jazz is so much better. A Precision is a one trick pony where a Jazz can be so much more.

[quote name='Linus27' post='536522' date='Jul 9 2009, 03:27 PM']Yeah but Jazz is so much better. A Precision is a one trick pony where a Jazz can be so much more.[/quote]

Actually i agree, its just i prefer the one tone the P does have. I also still have a Jazz at home where as my P5 is my only P.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='536536' date='Jul 9 2009, 03:49 PM']Actually i agree, its just i prefer the one tone the P does have. I also still have a Jazz at home where as my P5 is my only P.[/quote]

Should had kept your Duck Dunn now :) :rolleyes: :lol:

[quote name='Linus27' post='536555' date='Jul 9 2009, 04:13 PM']Should had kept your Duck Dunn now :) :rolleyes: :lol:[/quote]

Yeah but it had a string missing LOL.

The thing is now that if i go and get rid of my P5 ill still need/want a P of some sort and that would probably mean buying a DD again. Back to square one and out of pocket.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='536558' date='Jul 9 2009, 04:19 PM']Yeah but it had a string missing LOL.

The thing is now that if i go and get rid of my P5 ill still need/want a P of some sort and that would probably mean buying a DD again. Back to square one and out of pocket.[/quote]

I remember us having this conversation before and I said you will regret selling the Duck Dunn :rolleyes: Do what I did, just say sod it, buy the exact gear that you want, sell the surplus stuff and then promise to never buy anything else because in theory you won't need to. I got the Darryl Jones which is the best Jazz, I got the Duck Dunn which is the best Precision, I got a Stingray which is my dream bass and not a Jazz or a Precision and I got my ESP Jazz which is my backup and has sentimental value. I have just bought a GB Shuttle 6 and NEO 212T cab and so thats it, jobs a carrot :):)

I should now never need anymore bass gear ever. That is unless I get lots and lots of money and then iI would buy a Washburn AB10 Fretless, a Fender 51 Precision and a Fender Jazz 1975 Re-issue like Molan has :lol:

[quote name='Linus27' post='536565' date='Jul 9 2009, 04:30 PM']I remember us having this conversation before and I said you will regret selling the Duck Dunn :rolleyes: Do what I did, just say sod it, buy the exact gear that you want, sell the surplus stuff and then promise to never buy anything else because in theory you won't need to. I got the Darryl Jones which is the best Jazz, I got the Duck Dunn which is the best Precision, I got a Stingray which is my dream bass and not a Jazz or a Precision and I got my ESP Jazz which is my backup and has sentimental value. I have just bought a GB Shuttle 6 and NEO 212T cab and so thats it, jobs a carrot :):)

I should now never need anymore bass gear ever. That is unless I get lots and lots of money and then iI would buy a Washburn AB10 Fretless, a Fender 51 Precision and a Fender Jazz 1975 Re-issue like Molan has :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, all that make sense and in fact i have all i need. Just one bass that has 5 strings and sounds like a P (and is white).
I never take more than one bass to gigs, never have and never will unless its just as a back up (and i have the HW1 for that).
I dont even touch other basses at home. What ever my current bass is i stick with it.
In the past i've gone looking for something that didnt really exist (P5). My JV Squier P started to sound funny and at the time i wanted a red, 70's looking bass and found the HW1 Jazz. Then after about a year i felt i needed a 5 strings so got a 55-01, after another year or so i felt the tone was too close to a Jazz and i missed my P so i got a P, had a few but settled on the DD That seemed the best of both worlds. Did i need it, no, did i want it, oh yes.
You would think after all that i will settle down, and i really am going to try but, i love Lakland and i sit here all day at work, mostly on BC, TB and a few PC and camera forums and all of a sudden im convincing myself i need something else, something different.
I guess thats what's called GAS and i can suffer badly from it. It seems to come around every 10-12 months. I got my P5 last Nov.
I think if this bass was a DJ5 (i like the block inlays) i might be considering it a bit more :-(