Why become a member? ×

MusicMan S.U.B. 4 (black) **SOLD**

Ou7shined

Seeing as I bought jazzbassmm's 'ray, tis with a heavy heart indeed that this girl must finally go.

She left the factory in San Luis Obispo, California on 09/09/2003 (one of the first ever made). A very well looked after example in excellent nick with no issues.
Passive. All MM except the awful factory fitted check-plate pg has been replaced for a much tastier b/w/b 'ray one and she has been treated to a bit of the old [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=14869"]copper shielding[/url] by myself.

Absolute blinder of a bass with that classic MM tone for cutting through any mix.... but for half the price.

[attachment=28069:front.jpg] [attachment=28065:back.jpg] [attachment=28066:body.jpg]
[attachment=28073:tuners.jpg] [attachment=28067:chrome.jpg] [attachment=28072:neck_plate.jpg]
[attachment=28071:neck.jpg] [attachment=28070:head_tip.jpg] [attachment=28068:ding.jpg]

The Hipshot extender and Schaller strap locks are not included in the sale.

Priced to go gents £[color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]

Edited by Ou7shined

She's passive - the loudest passive you will come across, no BS I use this bass as the standard to test passives by and she's not been beat yet. Just ask Neepheid, he has stepped up for the challenge many a time.

Sorry no hard case.

I will post. Buyer pays. This can be done either from the buyers end or I'm happy organise it from here (Interparcel are good). She will be wrapped up beyond comprehension - see my feedback.

Cheers

[attachment=28055:wall.jpg]

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='529793' date='Jul 1 2009, 05:32 PM']I was just having a look at the pics there - the one with the tip of the headstock that looks like it is through the paint isn't, it's just glare - some proof that the sun actually does shine in Aberdeen..... sometimes :)[/quote]

Whats the one to the right of the Sub its got that many knobs , it looks like its playing ring a ring a roses all on its own ! :rolleyes:

[quote name='plumbob' post='529938' date='Jul 1 2009, 08:34 PM']Whats the one to the right of the Sub its got that many knobs , it looks like its playing ring a ring a roses all on its own ! :)[/quote]
Ah that's my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=34047&view=findpost&p=515367"]custom 5[/url]. She is rather knobaliciuos isn't she. :rolleyes:

[attachment=28105:5er.jpg]