Why become a member? ×

Feedback for 51mon

birdy

Can't find a thread for Simon so I will start one!

Simon bought my Berg 1x15 cab off me and drove a long long way to pick it up!! Turned up as promised with the cash and took it away. Lovely guy and a pleasure to deal with.

Steve

[quote name='birdy' post='526859' date='Jun 28 2009, 05:20 PM']Can't find a thread for Simon so I will start one!

Simon bought my Berg 1x15 cab off me and drove a long long way to pick it up!! Turned up as promised with the cash and took it away. Lovely guy and a pleasure to deal with.

Steve[/quote]

Cheers Steve, pleasure to do business, what he doesnt mention is me boring him stupid with waffling superlatives about his IP112 stack and Alleva Copolla bass (serious droolage chap - as if you didnt know).

Son no.1 (Plux on here) is totally made up, his Berg HT stack is now complete. He's been saving like mad on the off chance that Steve would want to move the HT115 on at some point, and Steve was good enough to offer it to me since I'd expressed an interest way back when he bought it. What a gent :)

Promise to get some piccies up of the 'House of Bergantino' as we are dubbing 51m0n Villas these days :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...