Why become a member? ×

Dusty in Memphis transcriptions

BottomEndian

[I originally posted this in General Bass Discussion, but I thought I'd repost here on the off-chance. Rob (rslaing) sorted me out for "Son of a Preacher Man" and "Spooky" (not the right album, but a corker nonetheless!), so I'm on the look-out for the rest.]

Anybody got transcriptions of Tommy Cogbill's bass parts from [i]Dusty in Memphis[/i]? I'm particularly looking for "Just a Little Lovin'" and "I Don't Want To Hear It Anymore", but I'll take any and all. :) And preferably not TABs.

No urgency. No real reason, in fact, but I'd love to be able to sit down and have a blast through these awesome lines without having to transcribe them first!

[quote name='BB2000' post='522802' date='Jun 24 2009, 06:20 PM']Any chance of uploading the transcriptions Rob sent you (if he's happy with that)?[/quote]

The arrangements are copywritten I'm afraid. But if you PM me your email address , I'll "lend" them to you for an indefinite period. They are full arrangements for an 8 piece with 3 horn parts. Can send them first thing in the morning if thats ok?

Rob

Edited by rslaing