Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

Schnozzalee

[quote name='v8bass' post='589835' date='Sep 4 2009, 04:40 PM']Hello mate

Think im going a lil nuts here !

Is it a 4 banger as in the pics ? or a 5 as in the yt vid ?

Just to clarify as i was all discombobulated by string counting ...

Gary
v8[/quote]

Hi Gary, its a good ole four string :)

P.s Love the Charvel Star basses, I've just got an 80s version of the guitar!!!

Edited by Schnozzalee

[quote name='OldGit' post='592763' date='Sep 8 2009, 11:39 AM']Have a Bump matey

I'm guessing that's not you and this bass in the clip?[/quote]

Nah lol, thats not me! I'm a skinny white guy. The sound in that clip i'm guessing its the passive jazz tone, if its the active- that boy needs a new amp. Should be much more dynamic, unfortunately this was the only key factor soundclip I can find, it has the same tone and electronics as the Ex factor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its back up for £675 plus half the postage through paypal. Just to note anybody selling anything on ebay and paypal take 13.4%!!! I had to make up some extra damage just so no one would buy it. Would rather move it on to a basschatter for a cheaper price thats a lil more than what I would get on the bay.

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='619100' date='Oct 6 2009, 10:28 PM']Hey Si, thanks for the advice! I dont really wanna risk using ebay at all anymore for sales, Kubickis withdrawn, hard to find and I refuse to sell it for silly money so I've sent it home. Keeper![/quote]

ha ha Sometimes they just won't leave you.... :)

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='619100' date='Oct 6 2009, 10:28 PM']Hey Si, thanks for the advice! I dont really wanna risk using ebay at all anymore for sales, Kubickis withdrawn, hard to find and I refuse to sell it for silly money so I've sent it home. Keeper![/quote]

I wish I could have kept one of my Kubicki's. :)