Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale

mr pablo

This is a tentative sale atm as I'm not sure if I want to keep it or not, Bassicaly its a bog standard NYC big muff that has been modded to green sovtek specs and has had a few other mods to make it more bass friendly (like it needed them ;p) condition wise as you can see in the photo below is very good, comes with a digo adaptor and velcro applied to the bottom. Did I mention it has a blue led as well. All the mod work was carried out by Martin Owen and he's used quality componets and his workmanship is top notch.

Price wise I'm after £65 posted or I'd also be interested in trades for other fuzz/overdrive/distortion/delay's with money going either way depending, hit me with any offers
[s]
Also for sale is my Aguilar Tonehammer, its in mint condition with velcro attached to the bottom, comes boxed with a diago 18v adaptor. Only selling since its not being used as much since i got my GK head[/s][color="#FF0000"] TRADE PENDING[/color]

Edited by mr pablo

I've got a Aria Platinum Drive pedal that I'm not using much at the moment.
I'd be up for a trade with some cash your way.

I've just put a new valve in it, with only an hour or so's use.
This is a really powerful pedal, runs off mains!

Let me know if you're interested.

Ben

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='522897' date='Jun 24 2009, 08:01 PM']I've got a Aria Platinum Drive pedal that I'm not using much at the moment.
I'd be up for a trade with some cash your way.

I've just put a new valve in it, with only an hour or so's use.
This is a really powerful pedal, runs off mains!

Let me know if you're interested.

Ben[/quote]

Cheers for the offer but not really what I'm after

Ideally I'd take any trades on the muff with a cash sale for the tone hammer but always open to offers :)

[quote name='iamapirate' post='523939' date='Jun 25 2009, 05:57 PM']I'm up for trading for a boss ODB-3 for the muff. Pretty OK condition, the rubber on the screw thing for the battery compartmant has gone slightly dodgy, but the only difference this makes is that it stomps softer and quieter.[/quote]

I'm not :) sorry mate never liked any i've tried in the past not quite my thing

Finbar I'd rather sell the adapter with the pedal they're £15 new from diago and in stock atm if it doesnt sell in a few days then its yours.