Why become a member? ×

Status Kingbass Artist *TRADED*

SammyDamacy

Hi kids!

Basically this is more of an update, I had this girl on straight sale earlier last year and is a bit pricey to shift, so I'd still be after a straight sale OR am after a 5 string Spector (NS most likely) or 5 string Status. I just can't deal with 4 strings anymore sadly :)

The specs; Status Kingbass Artist
Through neck
32" scale (due to bendwell)
24 frets
Blue front leds
Gold hardware
16.5mm spacing

I'm not entirely sure what wood it is, but I'm sure if Craig (basswesty) pops along he will remind me!

[b]She was up for £1650 (£2300+ new)[/b] but I've added a small ding into the side of the laquer on the bass, which accompanies some tiny cracks in the laquer on the body. I will add pics of this, but I've decided to put her down to [b]£1500, [/b] but I'm open to offers.

Cheers!

Edited by SammyDamacy

absolutely gorgeous, exactly what i want for exaclty the money, i cacnt believe it came up this soon though, im saving for my next car and ive got my driving test ont he 7th of july :), so i wish it would oof came later cus i would of had it off of you like a shot!!!

sorry about that mate, best of luck with the sale mate,

you might want to advertise it on level42webdigest.com too?

BUMP!
x

• 6 months later...

[quote name='30507090' post='708888' date='Jan 11 2010, 02:38 PM']Hi,

is this still for sale?

Would you be interested to swap for a Fender Jazz MK blue sims? (I'm broaching the idea with you.. not a formal deal as i'm not certain i will sell fender ... but desperately 'need' a KB artists asap!!)

cheers, Mark[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Got a strange feeling theres a Goodfellow (GB) behind the Couch! :rolleyes:

[quote name='30507090' post='708888' date='Jan 11 2010, 02:38 PM']Hi,

is this still for sale?

Would you be interested to swap for a Fender Jazz MK blue sims? (I'm broaching the idea with you.. not a formal deal as i'm not certain i will sell fender ... but desperately 'need' a KB artists asap!!)

cheers, Mark[/quote]

What number is yours?

I have number 22 (don't get rid........) I've had a KB Artist and they're ace but they'll keep coming up. The Jazz won't IMHO!

• 1 month later...

Would you be interested in trading for a fretless 5 string plus money? I'm currently looking to shift the bass in my avatar... it's up in the for sale section here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=75846"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=75846[/url]
I'd prefer a 5 string but I really wanto try one of these out!