Why become a member? ×

The low end - anyone imported anything from them

kjb

I'm interested in ordering a bass from these [url="http://www.thelowend.net/thelowend/index.htm"]http://www.thelowend.net/thelowend/index.htm[/url]

I was just wondering of anyone had any experience of them, they seem like a reputable business.

I thought of that but he might read talkbass and see it, he might think it rude or something, this is a smaller site with a mainly UK/Europe based membership.

It's also the import thing that I'm interested in.

I'm sure that I read something on here the other week but I can't find it now, it was a good thing though I'm sure.

• 3 years later...

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1140412' date='Feb 24 2011, 08:56 PM']Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd resurrect this one! :)

Has anyone any experience buying from thelowend? I'm not after one of their Jazz basses, I'm interested in the 'used' stock.

Cheers[/quote]

hi

yes i have, Brian is a great guy, easy to deal with, had no problems what so ever

alex

[quote name='thegallery' post='1141293' date='Feb 25 2011, 02:43 PM']hi

yes i have, Brian is a great guy, easy to deal with, had no problems what so ever

alex[/quote]

Cheers Alex. Just out of interest does The Gallery still do commission sales as I have 3 or 4 top end basses that I may well be selling. PM me details if you have the time.

[quote name='lettsguitars' post='1142028' date='Feb 26 2011, 02:41 AM']they sell basses., waht more do you want?[/quote]

:) Maybe a bit of feedback to be sure they aren't a load of shyte and that they are accurate with their descriptions and get stuff out on time etc etc etc A quick bit of research on this forum about one or two other online bass retailers/shops would tell me I wondered touch those other retailers with a bargepole, so its nice to just ask for some insight from folks that have used them and it all seems positive. IMHO it's what BC is good at. :)