Why become a member? ×

SOLD Behringer BTR2000 rack tuner/rack light/metronome

ronnus

For sale, my Behringer rack tuner/metronome/LED racklight/box 'o tricks. It's a couple of years old but has seen very little use due to me not getting a rack head, and me buying a Korg pedal tuner :)

In very good condition, just a couple of minor marks on the bottom of it as it's never been rack mounted.

As always, I've lost the manual, but I'm fairly sure t'interweb will have one on it.

£35 posted?

Edited by ronnus

[quote name='iamapirate' post='513633' date='Jun 14 2009, 10:11 PM']Does this have any way of attaching a footswitch for tap tempo? and then a MIDI out for the tempo??[/quote]
Hmmm, I've considered your question, and my honest answer is... wat? :)

Not being the most techy, I can tell you there's two 1/4" jacks on the back marked "footswitch", one for Mute and one for Select. Previously when messing (very occasionally) with the metronome tempo I've tapped on a button on the front, but being a tuner I mainly used it for tuning :rolleyes: As for MIDI gubbins, if there was a shrug smiley I'd use it. I don't think there is, but these devices get cleverer by the day do they not? So who knows. But I doubt it :lol: There's definitely no DIN connectors on there.

I suspect the internet may yield significantly more technically salubrious answers than I can provide. Sorry about that...

• 2 weeks later...