Why become a member? ×

SOLD*** Ashdown ABM cabinet, 1x15 300W***

F/S Ashdown ABM cabinets, 1x15 300W

In very good physical condition - excuse the picture quality, it's a phone camera special

The 1x15 has just started to buzz and flap a bit, so suspect the speaker is on its way out. So........either take it as is with an allowance on the price, or I can replace the speaker (1x15 300w Celestions spotted on the internet for £95) and ask for a bit more money.

If you don't know the story, Mark Gooday (aka Mr Ashdown) wanted two speaker cabs that would fit in the boot of his Porsche Boxter, hence got his lads to design these.

Make me an offer.

I'm in Birmingham, and visit Oxford regularly - would prefer to meet up or deliver within a reasonable distance for some fuel money, rather than entrust to a parcel company but ultimately it's your call

Edited by Alfie Noakes

[quote name='steve-soar' post='513076' date='Jun 14 2009, 12:32 AM']£350, the pair.[/quote]

MB1. :)
Sold to Steve!...blimey that was quick! :rolleyes:
BUMP!

Have previously had a pair of these cabs a 15 and the 4x8 and they are very good and easily transportable!.

Edited by MB1

[quote name='Shire' post='516389' date='Jun 17 2009, 01:26 PM']These cabs are excellent, especially at this price!

I just picked up the same ones with an ABM 300w Head off a fellow basschatter. Loud but still portable - I love mine :rolleyes:

Have a free bump from me :)[/quote]I don't think there is a price for them yet.