Why become a member? ×

Heavy Relic Fender 75 Jazz RI for sale

tonyxtiger

I'm offering this up before ebaying for anyone who's interested.

Looking for offers around £850.00

Fender case included.

This is a 75 reissue which has had the relic treatment. Nicely done and the sanded neck is nice too.

Most of the RI's I've played over the last few years have been pretty inconsistent. Thankfully this one is one of the earlier reissues from a few years back and not only is nicely set up but sounds great.

see pics.

[attachment=26969:IMG_2730.JPG]
[attachment=26970:IMG_2733.JPG]
[attachment=26971:IMG_2728.JPG]

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='513026' date='Jun 13 2009, 10:50 PM']It's a shame you sanded the neck, I've been waiting for a rosewood + blocks RI Jazz to turn up. :)[/quote]

Me too. I've been after one in black as well. Not really a fan of basses which have suffered progeria.

Never thought of the red tort though. Nice.

Edited by bigjohn

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='513026' date='Jun 13 2009, 10:50 PM']It's a shame you sanded the neck, I've been waiting for a rosewood + blocks RI Jazz to turn up. :)[/quote]

I wouldn't see that as a problem myself? I've never seen a neck wrecked by sanding, it just means (generally) that it plays better. Kind of in keeping with the old vibe anyway.

[quote name='bigjohn' post='513063' date='Jun 14 2009, 12:15 AM']Me too. I've been after one in black as well.[/quote]

I too am waiting for a Jazz with a rosewood inlayed neck to appear here - I'm after a sunburst.

• 2 weeks later...