Why become a member? ×

QSC PLX1202 power amp

Finbar

Just bought a different power amp more suited to my needs. So I'm selling this one. Excellent amp, very reliable, racked all its life. Condition is great, just a few marks and scratches on the top of the amp where a preamp has sat on top of it, and scraped when being pulled in and out when moving the setup between racks.

1200W bridged into a single 4ohm cab. Can also be used in stereo or parallel configurations for adding more cabs. Sub 30 and 50Hz filters as well as clip limiting.

2u, 21lbs, 13 inches total depth.

Front

Back

Not my finest photos, and the rear one is next to useless, but they're the best I can do at the moment :)

Would like £250 for this.

Edited by Finbar

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Finbar' post='589087' date='Sep 3 2009, 08:42 PM']Bump. Definitely selling this now.

£250 + postage. Royal Mail parcel post insured is around £17. Different postage arrangements/couriers on request.[/quote]

Is that my SVP-Pro as well? Or is my memory failing me?

By "more suited to my needs" do you mean MORE POWER!!!!

?

:) Dan

No, the SVP-Pro came from steve-soar via dood! Unless it came from you even before that D:

And MORE POWER!!!! is somewhat appropriate, but doesn't tell the whole story. Just getting something that puts more power out per side in stereo than this amp rather than having all the eggs in one basket (er... cab) with 1200W. When running one cab I'll have less power, but I don't think I ever reached the limits of the 1200W on tap with this thing, so I'm not worrying :)

Really wanted a 3102, but couldn't quite stretch to that. Just taken delivery of an 1804 about 10 minutes ago though - should be more than enough for my nefarious purposes :)

I think I have a sale, pending payment :rolleyes:

Edited by Finbar