Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Stag

gamester4520503

Hey guys - just bought a fantastic Trace Elliot 1510x from Basschat Member Stag, and would just like to say that he was absolutely fantastic about staying in touch, very quick to respond and an all round sound guy. I think the less said about the rather festive wrapping paper the better :) but the cab arrived just as described.

Top bassist!

Matt.

• 10 months later...

Hey ho everyone, I wanted to leave another feedback post for the awesomeness that is Stag. I recently bought a very well looked after, in spotless condition Ampeg B2RE from this very nice Basschat member Stag. I've never done this kind of sale before and it couldn't have been better. :) Stag is very helpful, quick to respond to your questions and some good friendly banter. He helped me sort everything out and it was as painless as it could have been. The Festive rap certainly helped too. :lol: The amp arrived when it should, looked even better than in the pictures and sounds just as awesome as you think it would. :rolleyes:

Super Bassist

thank you,

Shawn

• 5 months later...