Why become a member? ×

Fender US Precision * SOLD *

Clarky

Due to arrival of my CIJ P-bass, I am selling on my MIA Precision (seen in my avatar). Its a 2008 model which I bought new from Guitar Village in January 2009. Its Olympic White, tort pickguard and rosewood neck, strung with TI Flats. It has the high mass vintage bridge and lightweight tuners. An absolute joy to play with very low action and in immaculate condition (despite being gigged). No chips, dings, scratches, nada. Not even buckle rash as I have always kept a (removable) Scratchguard on the back. Comes with new Fender SKB case and all the case candy.

Looking for roughly the same as I got for my 2009 Jazz that I sold recently (£635). This bass is one month older so its £625 collected (a £200 saving on a new one), or add an extra £25 on top if posted. Cash only, no trades please (got to pay balance for my Shuker JJB!)

Stock pic below, pics of my bass to follow

Edited by Clarky

Some pics (as usual, not great due to rubbish camera)
[attachment=26837:003.JPG][attachment=26835:004.JPG][attachment=26836:005.JPG]

PS, on close inspection there is one very marginal 2mm indentation on the top edge that can only be seen if you hold the bass up to the light and look right up close. Only mentioning it for completeness sake but you will not see it unless you specifically look for it. To all intents and purposes this bass looks like new.

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='deaver' post='510745' date='Jun 10 2009, 11:08 PM']Positive PM on it's way[/quote]
PM replied to and bass 'on hold' :)

EDIT: sold to Deaver (aka John)

Edited by Clarky