Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN :: Kopo Lina Fretless IV

xilddx

[quote name='bythesea' post='548143' date='Jul 22 2009, 08:32 PM']Great idea - for a few months at least :lol:[/quote]

D'yer know what, I have a set of La Bella Deep Talkin' black nylon tapes that I was saving for the intended keeper. They cost me nearly fifty meatballs! I just decided to try them on the Kopo, risky :D Took the DR BBs off and polished the old girl up a bit, waxed the 'board which has really brought the ebony grain out and it's lovely and shiny :) Took the shine off the neck with some wire wool and waxed that too.

The La Bellas ARE FANTASTIC! They've transformed this bass for me. God knows what they put in those strings but the output has increased quite a bit and it's as loud as my Warwick with the eq flat. It feels so much nicer too, smoooooooove, sexy, silky, it's like a new bass! I'm so glad because it's a thing of beauty!

I think I may have learned to speak French ;)

Cheers for the supportive messages, I've cheered up nicely :rolleyes:

Can't seem to find how to remove the ebay listing, it's changed. Any ideas?

If you do ever decide to sell it, could you do me a favour and let me know before putting up an advert? I'm beginning to start saving for this bass at the beginning of August. Once I've got the money I'm gona put it aside in a different bank account until this bass comes up for sale again...however long that takes. I'm really serious about this, I think I'm love :). Enjoy the bass and look after it, you've got a piece of art right there. You've made the right decision to keep it.

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='548262' date='Jul 22 2009, 09:31 PM']If you do ever decide to sell it, could you do me a favour and let me know before putting up an advert? I'm beginning to start saving for this bass at the beginning of August. Once I've got the money I'm gona put it aside in a different bank account until this bass comes up for sale again...however long that takes. I'm really serious about this, I think I'm love :). Enjoy the bass and look after it, you've got a piece of art right there. You've made the right decision to keep it.[/quote]

Mate, no problem at all, and thank you! I will certainly do that.

If you PM me I'll flag it, so I remember.

If you're in London on the 16th August, you can see her in action at my first gig with Kit Richardson www.myspace.com/kitrichardsonmusic

All the best.
Nigel

[quote name='silddx' post='548240' date='Jul 22 2009, 09:19 PM']I think I may have learned to speak French :D

Cheers for the supportive messages, I've cheered up nicely :)

Can't seem to find how to remove the ebay listing, it's changed. Any ideas?[/quote]
That's great :rolleyes:

Fort the ebay thing try [url="http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EndingMyAuction&guest=1"]here[/url]. If that fails put the price up to £5k - then if it sells you won't have to worry :lol:

[quote name='bythesea' post='548275' date='Jul 22 2009, 09:39 PM']That's great :)

Fort the ebay thing try [url="http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EndingMyAuction&guest=1"]here[/url]. If that fails put the price up to £5k - then if it sells you won't have to worry :rolleyes:[/quote]

:lol: Yeah, I thought about doing that :D

Couldn't find that option ANYWHERE!

Thanks very much BTS, listing ended! Hoorah !

I can barely put the damn thing down now, bizarre isn't it.

Edited by silddx