Why become a member? ×

A warm brummie hello

skippy_moogoose

Hi everyone,

Been recommended this site by several Ug'ers, as Im on the bass forum over there all the time. Same user name and everything, us brummies are simple folk! :lol:

Er, Ive been playing between 4 and 5 years I think, lost count over time, currently I own an old beat up Peavey Milestone, an 82 Westone Thunder 1A in great nick with slight mods,a reissue MIJ Fender Mustang (the sexy off white/tortoise shell version, with retro hardcase) and my main bass is a Sandberg ken Taylor 4 string! I play through a Trace Elliot 715X,and my stompbox collection as yet consists of: A beat up, almost dead Behringer Tuner :) , a Boss ODB-3, EHX Small Clone, Akai Unibass, Boss DD-6 DigiDelay and MXR Blowtorch. Not the best or worst rig in the world, gives me an agressive Jesse F. Keeler tone which I use in one of my bands, or a thicker, bassier Desert rock tone, which I use in the other. Im addicted to fuzz!
I have a reasonably eclectic taste in music, My fave bad ever is Primus, how typical for a bassist eh. :D here's a few pics:

(Main bass and amp)

(The other basses)

(Most, but not all my pedals)

(Amp on its own)

But yeah,I dig muchos music,especially Shoegaze, Grunge, Desert Rock and Blues Rock.

Im a bit crap at this sort of thing,so Im gonna end and sort of trail off....

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...